141. If the wife of verso man who is living in his house, attrezzi her face to go out and play the part of per fool, neglect her house, belittle her husband, they shall call her esatto account: if her husband say: “I have put her away,” he shall let her go. If her husband say: “I have not put her away,” her husband may take another woman. The first woman shall dwell mediante the house of her husband as per maid servant.
143. If she have not been verso careful mistress, have gadded about, have neglected her house and have belittled her husband, they shall throw that woman into the tazza.
144. If verso man take a wife and that wife give a maid servant esatto her husband and she bear children; if that man loveroulette set his face onesto take verso concubine, they shall not countenance him. He may not take a concubine.
145. If a man take per wife and she do not present him with children and he attrezzi his face puro take a concubine, that man may take verso concubine and bring her into his house. That concubine shall not rank with his wife.
146. If a man take per wife and she give a maid servant preciso her husband, and that maid servant bear children and afterwards would take rank with her mistress; because she has borne children, her mistress may not sell her for money, but she ong the maid servants.
148. If verso man take verso wife and she become afflicted with disease, and if he attrezzi his face preciso take another, he may. His wife, who is afflicted with disease, he shall not put away. She shall remain durante the house which he has built and he shall maintain her as long as she lives.
149. If that woman do not elect onesto remain per her husband’s house, he shall make good esatto her the dowry which she brought from her father’s house and she may go.
150. The mother after her (death) may will sicuro her child whom she loves, but puro per brother she may not.
151. If a woman, who dwells in the house of verso man, make verso contract with her husband that a creditor of his may not hold her (for his debts) and compel him preciso deliver a written agreement; if that man were mediante debt before he took that woman, his creditor may not hold his wife, and if that woman were durante debt before she entered the house of that man, her creditor may not hold her husband.
152. If they contract a debt after the woman has entered into the house of the man, both of them shall be answerable esatto the merchant.
153. If verso woman bring about the death of her husband for the sake of another man, they shall impale her.
155. If per man have betrothed a bride preciso his bruissement and his son have known her, and if he (the father) afterward lie con her bosom and they take him, they shall bind that man and throw him con the tazza.