62. If he do not plant as an orchard the field which was given sicuro him, if corn be the produce of the field, for the years during which it has been neglected, the gardener shall measure out sicuro the owner of the field (such produce) on the basis of the adjacent fields, and he shall perform the required work on the field and he shall restore it to the owner of the field.
63. If the field be unreclaimed, he shall perform the required work on the field and he shall restore it onesto the https://datingranking.net/it/japan-cupid-review/ owner of the field and he shall measure out ten GUR of grain per ten GAN for each year.
64. If a man give his orchard to per gardener sicuro manage, the gardener shall give onesto the owner of the orchard two-thirds of the produce of the orchard, as long as he is in possession of the orchard; he himself shall take one-third.
65. If the gardener do not properly manage the orchard and he diminish the produce, the gardener shall measure out the produce of the orchard on the basis of the adjacent orchards.
100. … he shall write down the interest on the money, as much as he has obtained, and he shall reckon its days and he shall make returns sicuro his merchant.
101. If he do not meet with success where he goes, the agent shall double the amount of money obtained and he shall pay it preciso the merchant.
103. If, when he goes on per journey, an enemy rob him of whatever he was carrying, the agent shall take an oath durante the name of god and go free.
104. If a merchant give to an agent grain, wool, oil or goods of any kind with which onesto trade, the agent shall write down the value and return (the money) esatto the merchant.
105. If the agent be careless and do not take a receipt for the money which he has given esatto the merchant, the money not receipted for shall not be placed to his account.
106. anche., deny the fact), that merchant shall call the agent to account durante the presence of god and witnesses for the money obtained and the agent shall give to the merchant threefold the amount of money which he obtained.
107. If a merchant lend sicuro an agent and the agent return sicuro the merchant whatever the merchant had given him; and if the merchant deny (receiving) what the agent has given to him, that agent shall call the merchant preciso account sopra the presence of god and witnesses and the merchant, because he has had verso dispute with his agent, shall give onesto him sixfold the amount which he has obtained.
108. If per wine-seller do not receive grain as the price of cocktail, but if she receive money by the great stone, or make the measure for party smaller than the measure for corn, they shall call that wine-seller sicuro account, and they shall throw her into the scodella.
109. If outlaws collect per the house of per wine-seller, and she do not arrest those outlaws and bring them onesto the palace, that wine-seller shall be put onesto death.